Store Manager - Northland
Job no: 493360
Work type: Full time
Categories: Store Management
The Reject Shop is a well-known and loved Australian discount variety retailer that is ASX listed and we’ve been a part of Australian retail history for over 35 years.
We have over 350 stores nationally. We pride ourselves on our supportive team culture and understanding our customers, delivering the best value and variety possible in a customer obsessed, fun environment
We are seeking an energetic, proactive and driven Store Manager who is ready to hit the ground running and lead our team in our Northland Store.
As a Store Manager at The Reject Shop you will be the beating pulse of a passionate team, dedicated to delivering a well merchandised store, offering low prices to our loyal and dedicated customers.
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
- The successful day to day operations of a high-volume retail store.
- Ensure a safe environment for our customers and your team
- Deliver business objectives
- Implementing and maintaining an exceptional level of merchandising and store presentation standards.
- Daily coaching of your team, inspiring them to achieve goals, in a one touch, one way environment
- Driving of in store efficiencies to deliver profitable outcomes and achieve KPI's
Personal attributes will include:
- Strong verbal communications skills, coupled with effective leaderships skills in order to lead people authentically through training, development and motivation techniques.
- Setting standards for delivering an exceptional level of customer service and an unbeatable in-store shopping experience to our valued customers.
- Highly motivated - drive and determination
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- An unrelentless pursuit of operational effectiveness and the ability to demonstrate previous results of drivinf results and outcomes through operational effectiveness
- Experience in a high volume, fast paced retail leadership position
- Demonstrated results of exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated results of driving profitability and achieving KPI's
- The ability to think BIG, long term and drive change through influencing others
At The Reject Shop we win the hearts and minds of our team by embracing and celebrating diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our Team Members.
We are committed to having the Right Team and being One Team!
Customer obsessed and doing what we say with confidence, we offer a collaborative and passionate culture where we achieve our results together and act with integrity.
At the Reject Shop we offer a competitive salary and a flexible roster, allowing regular rotations for weekends to spend with your family and friends.
We are currently going through a transformation, and this could be a great opportunity for a career focused retail leader to join us and take your career to the next level.
Join The Reject Shop, to help all Australians save money every day!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend